Wednesday 19 June 2013

Resort 2014

A.L.C


Cedric Charlier

Emmanuel Ungaro

DKNY

Chloe




Alexander Wang

Looking through the resort collections for 2014, I am loving the mix of smart with sport. I'm all for leather look crops and pretty much anything with a simple missing back which is why I've chosen the looks from A.L.C. Cedric Charlier is a brand that I have never really taken much notice of, but from this resort collection it is definitely someone I will be following and keeping an eye on in future seasons. Normally i'm a fan of short suits but the neon yellow suit in particular, I adore. The casual aesthetic, with the high waisted trouser makes it so wearable with the high neck meshed top underneath. Along with pretty much everything from the Wang resort, two of my favourite outfits are the white on white high waisted panelled look from Chloe and the DKNY smart/sport combination. Mixing the two creates a nice balance, you can either throw a pair of trainers on, or a chunky pair of wedges, and the outfit will still look fab. These are my wish list looks for the next coming months.  



No comments:

Post a Comment