Friday 19 July 2013

Challenging Wang.






Trousers: Zara
Top: Topshop
Shoes: Birkenstock
Bag: Micheal Kors
Sunglasses: Marks & Spencer

Having just got back from Spain a couple of days ago it feels strange wearing my holiday clothes back in England every day! I do love it though. In this type of weather its either shorts and trainers or maxi's and Birkenstocks [nothing I love more than a pair of grandad shoes] for me, these apple green trousers from Zara are amazing even though they look like a skirt, so comfy and pyjama like. I can only lust over Alexander Wangs sheer white panelled pieces, but this Topshop crop is a perfect substitute for a fraction of the price. Strangely unexpected that M&S have some lovely sunglasses in their collection this summer... looks like there are benefits for taking your nan shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I love the white crop its classy with a hint of sexy well done :)
    great post :)

    http://ollynash.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete