Wednesday 25 September 2013

Brand Spot: Jacquemus

I came across the brand Jacquemus for the first time this summer in the Wood Wood store in Berlin. I spotted an amazing netted white shirt which was the first thing that caught my eye and as I went to have a little feel of the fabric, the Jacquemus tag inside the shirt was another great addition. Something about that bold blocked text. Anyway I have been meaning to blog about him for a while but didn't get round to it, and very conveniently he showed his SS14 collection today in the beautiful Paris. I did not stop liking images of his collection on my Instagram feed for a good half an hour. Decide for yourself but I think his designs are extremely wearable and to be honest I want it all, especially that perfect cobalt short suit.



There's that dreamy shirt.








Theres a lot to like about this parisian based label, the laid back boxy shapes are feminine with that always needed sense of masculinity. The clinical looking jackets being re-worked into cobalt blues and candy cane pinks gave the show a fresh feel and the pop of colour is much needed after seasons of strictly monochrome. 






No comments:

Post a Comment