Monday 9 December 2013

Red on Black.


1. Nike Air Pegasus 30 Red
2. Nike Air Maxim 1 SP Black Leather
3. NikeLunar Terra Safari 
4. Nike Cortez NM QS Gym Red
5. Nike Lunar Terra Safari

I've been after some new trainers for a while, the last pair I bought was at the end of summer and really, I'm due a new pair. These are some picks, ones i've been lusting over for quite a while [1&2] and some newbies that have just popped up through trawling the internet [4]. Unsure wether the reason I'm obsessing over red is because its Christmas, but it's a colour that isn't currently on the shoe rack... and needs to be. I'll do my usual rummaging around sites to try and find any of these a fraction of the price, but think my luck for doing that was over when I nabbed a pair of Air Force 1s for £20.  

No comments:

Post a Comment